Live In The...
Mill 9 Phase II Lofts
NOTE- Mill has 2 Phases. View Phase I
Mill 9 Phase II Lofts, is located just south of Mill Number 9 Phase I, was also once part of the Real Silk Hosiery Mill complex. Just a few feet away from the thriving cultural arts and entertainment district that continues to blossom along Massachusetts Ave.
This industrial loft condominium conversion features 40 homes that boast 15 ft. ceilings, original exposed heavy timber beams, and enormous windows. ...
- GET EMAIL ALERTS ON NEW
LISTINGS IN MILL 9 Phase II Lofts
- GET YOUR SPECIFIC MILL 9 PHASE II LOFTS MARKET SNAPSHOT
- VIEW MORE CONDOMINIUM LISTINGS IN THE CHATHAM ARCH NEIGHBORHOOD/AREA
- VIEW HOUSE/TOWNHOUSE LISTINGS IN THE CHATHAM ARCH NEIGHBORHOOD/AREA
- VIEW MORE CONDOS & TOWNHOUSES LISTINGS IN THE DOWNTOWN INDY AREA
- VIEW 'PENDING' CONDOS IN MILL 9 PHASE II LOFTS THAT ARE UNDER CONRACT
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bedrooms + Den
- 3 Bedrooms
- This unique property was once part of the Real Silk Hosiery Mill complex. The buildings were once connected via overhead walkways to allow for the transport of goods throughout the factory. The remnants of these walkways can be seen in the unique balconies on the south side of the building.
- 15' ceilings
- Walls of Windows
- Original Wood Columns & Ceiling Beams
- 1 Unit on 2nd Floor & Some Units On 3rd & 4th Floor Have a Balcony
- Most, 2 bedroom units, but not all, have 1 inside garage parking space and 1 surface space in the lot on the east side of College across from Phase 1.
- All 1st floor Condos and A few other condos only have 1 outside space
- Common Area Roof Top Deck
- Fenced Courtyard with benches, tables & Chairs, Fire Pit & Gas Grill
- Cultural Trail is along north side of the Phase 1 Building
- On "The Avenue"
There Are Active Listings
In The Mill 9 Phase II Lofts
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SELLING OR BUYING IN THE MILL 9 PHASE II LOFTS THEN:
|Location:||630 College Avenue,
Indianapolis IN 46204
|Development:||Chatham Arch / Mass Ave.|
|Year Built or Converted:||2006|
Total # Condos:
988 sq ft - 2163 sq ft
|What's Different About This building:||
|SORTED MOST TO LEAST EXPENSIVE
There are Sold listings in the last 12 months. Below shows up to the first 24 Sales.
What is Your Current Place Worth
Mitch leverages his local expertise, combined with his meaningful business and life experiences, and decades of professional leadership and growth in the construction and technology industries to contribute to his success as one of Greater Indy's Top REALTORs.
Mitch is committed to helping change the lives of his clients as they start their next chapter, by making it easier, more enjoyable and more profitable for his clients that design, build, buy, and sell their home, condo, townhouse or investment property!
Do You Need, Or Want, To Sell First Before Buying A Mill 9 Phase Ii Lofts ?
Explore Downtown Indy Featured Condominiums and Townhouses1 - 9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
( 1 - 9 ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( A ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( B ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( C ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( F ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( H ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( L ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( M ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( N ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( P ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( R ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( S ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( T ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( V ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
Explore Featured Downtown Indy Nextdoor Neighborhood Areas
Note: Neighborhood & Subdivision Data in much of Marion County Is not consistently accurate. So, Neighborhood Areas are based on the NextDoor boundaries and NOT the actual legal boundaries of the Neighborhoods which can greatly impact the value of the property.
This inconsistency may be exist even if the Nextdoor Area naming is identical to a specific neighborhood legal name.