Live In The...
Desoto Townhomes includes 8 buildings and 31 town homes with 20 versatile floor plans. Located along the south boundary of the historic and upscale Lockerbie neighborhood in Downtown Indianapolis.
The DeSoto reflects the architecture of the neighborhood on the exterior, while all units include modern amenities and finishes within their interiors. All units include private garages and balconies, or terraces. Some also include private 4th floor rooftop gardens ... Read More
See More Photos of Desoto Townhomes
- GET EMAIL ALERTS ON NEW
LISTINGS IN DESOTO TOWNHOMES
- GET YOUR SPECIFIC DESOTO TOWNHOMES MARKET SNAPSHOT
- VIEW MORE CONDOMINIUM LISTINGS IN THE MASS AVE AND LOCKERBIE NEIGHBORHOOD/AREA
- VIEW HOUSE/TOWNHOUSE LISTINGS IN THE MASS AVE AND LOCKERBIE NEIGHBORHOOD/AREA
- VIEW MORE CONDOS & TOWNHOUSES LISTINGS IN THE DOWNTOWN INDY AREA
- VIEW 'PENDING' CONDOS IN DESOTO TOWNHOMES THAT ARE UNDER CONRACT
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms + Den
- Very Few Condos, Townhouses or Townhomes have an attached 2 car Private Garage Like here.
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 level homes
- The Lockerbie Square Neighborhood's Public Parking is Permitted Only. Every Homeowner Can Obtain for $30/Year Three Street Parking Permits
- Each Townhome has an attached private 2 car garage.
- All units have small balconies off of the kitchen.
- Some larger units have a private fourth floor rooftop deck
There Are Active Listings
In The Desoto Townhomes
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SELLING OR BUYING IN THE DESOTO TOWNHOMES THEN:
|Location:||South Side of East New York, East Of East Street & West of North Park Avenue & North Of Miami Street. One Random Address in the Development is 535 New York Street, Indianapolis IN 46202|
|Year Built or Converted:||2006|
Total # Condos:
1,342 sq ft - 2,368 sq ft
|What's Different About This building:||
|SORTED MOST TO LEAST EXPENSIVE
There are Sold listings in the last 12 months. Below shows up to the first 24 Sales.
What is Your Current Place Worth
Mitch leverages his local expertise, combined with his meaningful business and life experiences, and decades of professional leadership and growth in the construction and technology industries to contribute to his success as one of Greater Indy's Top REALTORs.
Mitch is committed to helping change the lives of his clients as they start their next chapter, by making it easier, more enjoyable and more profitable for his clients that design, build, buy, and sell their home, condo, townhouse or investment property!
Do You Need, Or Want, To Sell First Before Buying A Desoto Townhomes ?
Explore Downtown Indy Featured Condominiums and Townhouses1 - 9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
( 1 - 9 ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( A ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( B ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( C ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( F ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( H ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( L ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( M ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( N ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( P ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( R ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( S ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( T ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
( V ) Condominiums/Townhouses ( Menu )
Explore Featured Downtown Indy Nextdoor Neighborhood Areas
Note: Neighborhood & Subdivision Data in much of Marion County Is not consistently accurate. So, Neighborhood Areas are based on the NextDoor boundaries and NOT the actual legal boundaries of the Neighborhoods which can greatly impact the value of the property.
This inconsistency may be exist even if the Nextdoor Area naming is identical to a specific neighborhood legal name.